Thursday, January 26, 2006

More to come...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've got a few more photos of us in our dear JC lives, but if you want to know where most of them are... they are with MING BOON, ANGELINE and T WEI JIE. At least I think so. And Sabrina maybe. All I know is I have a databank of our class photos which I had to beg, borrow and steal so that under such conditions, I'm able to REVEAL some photos you haven't seen in a very long time! Haha... whenever I get more stuff I'll come here and update you guys. So keep coming back.

Arhm, thank you Angeline for making the effort to write a real entry. I was quite touched when I read it and I totally agree that we may not be the very very very best kind of friends but you know there's a group of people out there who still care for you and want to know what you're up to in life. It's a great feeling. There're people who cherish the moments that we have together and all. I'll go Australia and look for you if I can. And I'm sure others would want to as well.

If David joins you, we can all meet at some cool city (is Perth the one that sleeps early?) and ppppaaaarrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

It's not good enough to just look back on past photos. RATHER, looking FORWARD, we are 4 days away from the gathering at Ming Boon's house! As I said before, be prepared, dress your best. We're going to take a hell lot of photos and have a helluva good time.

Note to Mbies: You are required to provide more mahjong tables

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home