Saturday, March 11, 2006

Went back to school...

Went back to visit NYJC yesterday and managed to talk to Mrs Tan. I wanted to talk to Mr Adrian Tan too but he was busy. Damn. Had a short chat with Ms Fernandez. Anyway, seeing the very un-selfish person that I am, I asked her to write something nice for the class in case ya'll don't have time to visit her... and she did:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In case you guys don't know (probably I was the only one), she's pregnant and due to deliver on the 3rd of June! We just might be able to go to her house when her baby is one month old. Our class never had the chance to go over to her house before, so it's ABOUT TIME!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'll be back again next time to chat! Ooh, and keep the where/what you studying coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home