Saturday, May 24, 2008

the good ol' days

fwah *blows dust off* this blog has been awfully quiet from erms... quite some time (understatement). so i decided to come sweep away the cobwebs. i was reading my friends blog and she was blogging about her jc class, which seems like a great deal of fun. not trying to be competitive here but hey, i thought our jc days werent too bad either (understatement again). not that im in the mood for nostalgia, plus the next time someone actually read this blog will be what? when someone announces a wedding?

still i reckoned it would be quite nice to catch up and just remininsce the good times when we were young, kuku, and lazy. talking about kuku, i wonder if anyone saw my kuku photos of facebook that limei mercilessly posted. i tried to dig out those photos of us too, but my lappie died and im (proudly) on a new one now, besides, they are probably lost when the old ancient pc at home got reformated again and again. so yeap, i challenge anyone to find even more kuku photos of me and post it here, not of facebook please. the previous hooha from limei got all my aussie friends laughing their heads of alrdy. i still need some friends in my life, so spare me ya?

i realise i kinda still know most of the 03s10a peeps whereabouts and some even pretty well. i know our dear yingheng is going to act in some play soon (thanks to the wh-blogspot), which im really interested to watch but im not in sg. u guys should go support him, i think it would be awesomeness and a breakthrough to his drama-mama-ness. no, seriously, im glad that yingheng is enjoying what he is doing and coming this far.

and fish finally reunited with his friends. okay how cheesy. haha the last time i heard frm him was his birthday (which i have a story to tell abt tee later, see below) and he was happily getting his diving cert from phillippines with his butterfly. but i heard there were hugeass storms but both of them are fine. stop backpacking alrdy, the photos make me so jealous.

ok about the birthday, which tee will never stop harping about. i knew it was tee's birthday and tan's too, I SOMBAH I DIDNT FORGET. but it just didnt occur to me to wish them coz i know they will probably have a good time without my wishes too. as u can see it coming, yes, my lack of well wishes got me into a lifetime of kaopehness by tee. so i decided to learn my lesson and wish fish happy birthday, which obviously got me into a even worse precadiment of kaopehness frm you-know-who. sigh~ what to do, no one can really get enough of me.

OMG i cant believe i havent told u guys yet. PEILING BOUGHT A DRESS FRM CHINA!!! i mean honestly, other than sch uniforms and prom, the only other skirt ive seen her wear is the denim skirt. ok fine that sounds quite a lot to some of u, but compared to me (and my wardrobe) thats nothing. so ya lets force her to wear it the next time we have class outing. she'll be back frm china soonish i think. im sure she will have a lot of funny stories to share, just like how she always does.

ah vid. is in boring perth. haha and he owns a rav-4, which apparently is a big deal for car people. i had to pretend i knew what that was. haha but eventually i found out to be a 4-wheel drive and knowing how a manual car alrdy awe me so much, u can imagine my R.E.S.P.E.C.T. for a FWD. oh im not sure if im allowed to say this, but anyhows i already did, DAVID HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!! haha dig the rest of the goss out frm him yourself :p sorry ah vid, its all for entertainment sake ya.

connie. other than seeing her randomly when i went to ntu the other time. this was the other time i "saw" her.















kherray. i used to read her blog until my old lappie died and i lost her blog add. hope all is well and rosy.

weelee has a new girlfriend i think? i only knew frm msn disp pic (and all the mushy personal message on msn).

tan. stop sending me chain letters lah...

sizhen, sabrina, pekhar, mingboon, geraldine, deb, vone. other than cny and occasional facebooking, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

junqi. doesnt even have facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home