Saturday, January 28, 2006

Get down on it~!

*ALERT* >>> Please read the entry below about next week's gathering. It's of utmost importance. If I could have left it as the top most entry, I would! But another update won't hurt!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The final outing before the guys enlisted for army. Well, me at least! This was my hair at its longest! But ugly lar. Remember that day we went to have pizza hut? Yepz. And this was taken outside the cinema place.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Okay, this photo was taken after repeated warnings by Mr Ng, NOT TO TAKE any photos of him. But of course, luckily, (I think it's TWJ who took it), and therefore just by looking at this, you might think back of all the countless times when he stood in front of us... teaching.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The non-bio group. Hey... I also got photos of the non-econs people k! More to come! :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sneakily taken by me. Along with the Mr Ng photo, it was taken on the last day of school.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Can anyone remember what all the blue files were for? Is it some target setting stuff or...

Along with all my entries, I'll have you guys recap a bit of Chemistry with my Chemistry jokes, which you might have already heard at one point or another! Arhm. Here goes the first one!

1. What did one atom tell another?

I think I lost an electron

Are you sure?

Yes, I'm positive.


Haha... okay. Once again, I persaude anybody who has got like 5 MINUTES of spare time to just update on what you're doing this CNY, what you feel about the gathering at Ming Boon's house, what you want to do, bring, food you want to eat, games you wanna play. ANYTHING.

We're looking forward to your PRESENCE on the blog. Not just tagging!

Ooh, and fab stubb mbies! More photos! (Even tho don't have me inside! I want to see the famous blue testtube DE!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home