Saturday, January 28, 2006

my small small contribution

upon seeing all the entries of u peeps looking back at our short-lived jc days, im finally making an attempt to put my thoughts into words here.. simply cos i have enjoyed my days in nyjc as well, and i will be doing injustice to those who love the class and bothered to type if i just kept my share to myself.. i miss...

the times when we rush down to the canteen to queue for "pataya"...

those early mornings at the benches outside lt at the new building, next to the running track. that's where i usually wait for ah har to come and let me copy her work sometimes.

those early mornings at quadrangle... the school was so dark.. i think i was always the first 5 ppl to reach sch... i felt like i had the whole sch to myself.

the "chang2 chen2"... in the really early mornings like 6.15am i wld hav to walk up chang2 chen2 in darkness.. as in really dark lor.. only lighting to be coming from nearby void deck... quite creepy

the indian toilet cleaner.. haha... e one hu likes to scold scold scold in tamil.. until now still duno what she scolding.. there was once she actually smiled at me can.. i can see her teeth!! i almost wanted to go buy 4D on dat day..

etc...

there are still a lot more... i duno if i had mentioned it before.. but i was actually very depressed abt coming to nyjc in the first few days of yr1.. nanyang jc... what is dat??!! in my sec sch, few ppl know abt dis... vj, tj, rj was wat most of us knew.. i even almost went to a poly for the optometrist course if not for my mum who made me include a nearby jc at first choice, just to try my luck. i must say im damn lucky, to have experienced much more than i expected in ny. if i can, i'll really like to go bac to my sec sch to let the juniors know more about dis place. its not always about academics.. its about the people and culture.. to me, nyjc has a lot more ren2 qing2 wei4..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home