Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hope ya'll...

... ENJOYED the recent class outing at Ming Boon's house! I had a hell of a time and can't wait for any excuse to do something like this again. Haha. Anyways, I kind of thought of an idea. I know you guys are eagerly anticipating the photos, but this time, I've sent four photos each to PEK HAR, WEE LEE, GERALDINE and ANGELINE. (DAVID too!) They'll be in-charge of writing a nice short thing-a-ling about the class entry and then posting the photos! Just do it k, I spent a hell lot of time resizing the photos and then uploading them onto imageshack! Lookin' forward to your entries guys.

*check your email*

There's more than enough photos to go around, so you guys just wait till the weekend where I'll be free enough to get more for you people to post! However Jie Yu, Jun Qi and Ming Boon will be excluded cos they have photos of their own to post up. OR, send it to me and I'd do something about it.

More on 03S10A's CNY gathering to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home