Sunday, February 05, 2006

Arhm

I posted an entry here yesterday, and I don't know why it got deleted! Hmph!

Anyway I've sent Peiling and Kherray photos to post up here and GERALDINE and WEE LEE still owe us theirs. Post when you guys can yeah.

Meet at Changi Airport this coming Friday at 830PM (tentatively). If you're early, just give me (or David) a call, because I'd be early for sure. That will do.

About what WL said, you guys can give it a thought. It doesn't matter if few people go anyway, as long as we can have fun! We're really really serious about it, so maybe when we can come up with a good itinery and proposal, you guys can give your comments.

Anyways...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHERRAY!





And Angeline, am I just a mere Britney fan to you? Haha, it's fantastic to get to know you better through the OCIP trip. It's something I'll always remember. Kind of funny that although Mr Ng went along, we were the only two from the class who went in the end. It was an experience of a lifetime. Remember the time when we sat the toot-toot (trishaw thingy) together? You got the better photo and I have the crappier one lor! BOO!

Oh yeah... this'll be the mystery for the week. What are they doing.... make a guess! If you know, DON'T GIVE THE GAME AWAY yeah! Shhh...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home