Thursday, February 02, 2006

CNY~!

Thx MBies for posting up the pics! Alright this entry is to respond to the current topic "Wassup this Chinese New Year?" Well, what could it be? Of course our class gathering lah~!! It's great to have a CNY gathering for 2 consecutive yrs, n may this form of class gathering continues until we got older n have our children! Imagine each of us bringing abt 2 children in the future.. MBies' hse will get so crowded n noisy!! N we've to prepare so many ang pows! Lolz..

I had a gd time during our CNY gathering. Everybody still looked happy n fun, n definitely more mature. It brought back many wonderful memories which we had shared during NYJC days, such as having lunch tgt n cracking jokes. MBies, I think I've fallen in luv with ur masssaging chair!! Lolz.. I'll make sure I'll sit on it every time I visit ur hse.. wahahaha.. oh then I saw many of our NYJC pics in ur notebk tt day. I felt so tempted to take all of them! Pls send them to me over MSN okie? Hee~

This yr's CNY is more special to me. Coz it's the first time I ever had reunion dinner with my bf's family n my bf having reunion dinner at my hse. N we went over to each other's hse to visit during CNY. The feeling was rather paiseh ( u get wat I mean?) coz it feels as if we r exposing our partner to my relatives. Some of my relatives asked my mum "who's that guy sitting beside Kherray". And furthermore, I'm only turning 20 this yr so it's kinda a bit too early to expose my bf compared to my bro n cousins who r in their late 20s (marriagable age). To those of u who have bf/gf: do u all bring ur bf/gf home for CNY?? *paiseh*

Alrightz gotta make a move to lecture now. All of my frenz r not gg for this lect. N I'm gg to be a brave lonely gal to attend it. Hee~ kk pls post up more pics n entries, peeps!

1 Comments:

Blogger K Zero said...

I'm acting as Layla's bimbotic younger sister in the musical!!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home