Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Grateful

I am so tired (brutally exhausted really) but I've seen Kherray asking for more photos. I promise I'll be giving out the rest during this weekend.

I can't express how wonderfully delighted to David (FINE, I'LL BUY YOU LUNCH) and Har Har. It means a lot to ME and of course the class that you guys updated something nice for everyone to look back upon.

David would like to announce that the tentative time we're meeting next week is 830PM. It is still subject to change. I finish my jeep course at Bedok at 5 PM next Friday, I will NOT go home to Woodlands. *shudders at the mere thought*

Anyway, these photos are in HQ. Click on them and they'll BALLOON up to the enormous size that fills your screen. See ya guys soon!

PS: WL I demand an entry. A nice short one to tell everyone how you enjoyed the gathering/couldn't find your way to Mbies house. 100 words. And copy and paste the code. EASY STUFF.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home