Tuesday, February 07, 2006

fi5hy log

Alright guys.. sorry for e late late late late entry..... I realli realli enjoyed the dinner at MB house... even though i got pang seh by everybody tat mention abt wearing uniform..haha... but it's alright..i feel happy that i can still fit in my own uniform...lol... anyway..it's so cool to see everybody... like the now blissfully attached Kherray.. the attached and elusive Geraldine.. the MIA JunQi... the still zibi PeiPei... so on so on... of coz..must give credit to the pple who organise.. and esp to MB.. for being a good host.. (which i will nver be)...haha....

A lil update.. i on course.. doing level 2..and ya..lots of tests and exams and practicals..make me feel as if i'm taking biology.. pathophysiology..to be exact... but truth be said.. it's actualli rather interesting.. and if u guys want to know.. i'm still not paying attention during lectures.and prefer to do my own stuff... i don't why but i hate lectures.. it's juz wrong...

I'm doin my attachment week now..and i hope i got stories to share with u guys on friday...haha.. woo.. i'm so excited abt it actualli.. but well.. hmm i hope not to see familiar faces too.. it's never good to see any familiar faces in the A&E department eh...

WEelee.malaysia end of year..i'm thinking of backpacking either asia or europe end of year.. i wonder if anyone here is intersteed... do let me know ya... malaysia.. trip..hmm why not..yup... tata.. tat's all from me now.. anyway..photos..eh..i'm lazy to load...haha... realli.. okay i try to load..i try... but not now.... i need to catch my beauty sleep..reporting tmr at 0730.. crap....
Fish OUT... Uniquely S10a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home