Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tired

Super tired now, I'm going to have my driving test tomorrow so wish me luck eh? After slogging for so bloody long. *phew*

Okay, we'll put the meeting on Friday LATER. WE shall be meeting at between 9 to 930 PM. As I said, I'll be there early, so just SMS me find an amassed group of us together if you come earlier. I can't confirm the place as of yet. I think Angeline will put up more DETAILS of her flight and such SOON, or I'll ask her. Any problems, just message me. David and MBies are busy with OTHER aspects of Friday (such as finding enough money to treat me Swensons).

So if you guys want to send Angeline off and say goodbye just before she gets an ang moh boyfriend, make sure to be there!

Haha... the mystery quite mysterious right? It will be revealed soon lar, I'm sure you guys know! Haha... I'm just trying to be irritating!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home